Thailand is considered one of the attractive destinations in Southeast Asia. With high-class service quality and continuous improvement, the land of golden pagodas always leaves visitors with unforgettable impressions. Thailand tourism is a combination of classic and modern tourism features, mixed with mysterious Buddhist spirituality. Join SaiGonGlobal Tour to attend the Thailand travel, explore the country of Buddhism, of dynamism, and enjoy comfortable moments!
Visit Pattaya Beach City, Visit Khao Kheow Zoo, Participate in “The Amazing Night Of Pattaya”
Visit Koh Larn Island, Visit the largest Nong Nooch Botanical Park in Southeast Asia, Visit Khao Cheechan, Visit World Gems, Join the special 60-minute Thai Massage, Enjoy the Alcazar Show, Visit Big Bee Honey Research and Mining Center
Visit Wat Saket, Visit Venomous Snake Research Center, Have lunch at 86-floor buffet restaurant – Baiyoke Sky, Visit the 5.5 ton Golden Buddha Temple, Travel around Chao Phraya River
Visit Amphawa Floating Market, Visit 5 unique temples, including: Wat Thong Khuong, Wat Khae Klang, Wat Kasem Sorawaram, Wat Bang Phrom and Wat Bang Kung
Local guide along the route
Tourist car transported according to the sightseeing program
Round trip air ticket SGN–BKK–SGN/Vietjet Air, Including: 07kg hand luggage + 20kg checked baggage
Meals according to the tour program
4-star standard hotel with full facilities. (2 – 3 guest rooms)
Entrance tickets to tour attractions according to the program
Travel insurance with the highest compensation of 10,000 USD/case
Serve 01 bottle of mineral water/person/day
GIFT: Travel hat, canvas bag.
Passport (must be valid for more than 6 months from the date coming to Vietnam)
GTGT invoice. Service charges when bringing alcohol, soft drinks into the restaurant (if any)
Personal expenses (telephone, laundry, drinking water in the mini bar…)
Personal expenses not mentioned in inclusions
Food and drink in the program
Surcharge for single room: 1,700,000 VND/pax/tour (if any)
Compulsory international service fee: $4/pax/day
Visa on entry to Vietnam (foreigners): CONTACT CONSULTANCY
Thailand entry visa (foreigners): CONTACT CONSULTANCY
Expenses incurred in case of flight cancellation
Sun-hat, sun glasses
Rain-coat in case of raining reason
Please deposit 60% of the total tour price when registering
Cancel the tour 10 days before departure, guests will be charged a penalty of 70% of the total tour price
Cancel the tour 7 days before departure, guests will be charged a penalty of 80% of the total tour price
Cancel the tour within 5 days of departure, guests will be charged 100% of the tour price
Children from 2 years old to under 11 years old). Price from $250
Children under 2 years old). Price from $82
Morning: Tour guide picks you up at the meeting point of International Terminal, Tan Son Nhat Airport, procedures for VIETJET flight departure for Bangkok (Thailand). Arriving at Suvarnabhumi Airport, you have lunch at the airport.
Then, the car picks up the group to move to the coastal City of Pattaya, visit the Khao Kheow Zoo – Explore the wild life:
– You can see more than 8000 animals from more than 300 species.
– Immerse yourself in the cool space right in the middle of the forest.
– Take souvenir photos with wild animals here.
– Watch attractive entertainment shows: Pig racing, tiger circus, elephant, crocodile,…
The car takes the group to the hotel to check in and rest.
Evening: Have dinner at a local restaurant, free to explore Pattaya at night.
Freely explore the city of Pattaya at night or participate in the program “The Amazing Night Of Pattaya” including a series of extremely unique shows – Only in Pattaya (expenses excluded).
Morning: Have breakfast at the hotel. Car and guide pick up the delegation to depart to the pier, move on board, visit Koh Larn Island (Coral Island) You are free to swim or participate in games here (cost at your own expenses).
Noon: Group lunch, then depart to visit:
• The largest Botanical Park in Southeast Asia, Nong Nooch – an attractive destination:
– See tens of thousands of flowers and ornamental plants.
– Paradise of Orchid and Cactus species.
– Performing arts stage: Elephant performance, Muay Thai martial arts dance.
• Foshan Pearl – Khao Cheechan Golden Buddha Mountain was engraved by Thai people and royal family for King Rama IX on the occasion of his 50 years of reigning the country.
• World Gems: a place to display and sell famous jewelry, hailed as “the gem buffet”.
In particular, we offer you a special 60-minute Thai Massage – great physical recovery and relaxation.
Evening: Group dinner at the restaurant. After that, you will enjoy a spectacular music and dance performance like a concert performed by transgender dancers – Alcazar Show.
Morning: Have breakfast at the hotel. Delegation procedures to check out back to Bangkok City, on the way back to the delegation to visit:
• Big Bee honey research and exploitation center.
• Wat Saket: The famous temple with unique spiral architecture in the heart of Bangkok, you will admire the panoramic view of Bangkok from above.
• Venomous Snake Research Center: see a circus and learn about very good snake medicines.
Noon: Have lunch at 86-floor buffet restaurant – Baiyoke Sky – The highest restaurant in Bangkok with hundreds of unique Asian – European dishes. Here you can enjoy the panoramic view of Bangkok from above.
– After lunch, you are free to shop at big commercial centers such as: Central World, BigC, Pratunam wholesale market,…
Evening: Have dinner at the restaurant. The group is free to visit and experience nightlife services.
Morning: Have a buffet breakfast at the hotel and start the journey:
• Visit the 5.5 ton Golden Buddha Temple: Learn about Thailand’s Theravada Buddhism and admire the world’s largest golden Buddha.
• The car takes you to the Chao Phraya River. Get on a boat and start your cruise on the legendary Chao Phraya River and see the phenomenon of fish floating on the river.
• Visit Amphawa Floating Market – one of the busiest and most unique floating markets in Thailand, enjoy grilled seafood on a wooden boat (own expense).
Noon: Have lunch at your own expense with rich and unique street food specialties at Amphawa floating market. Then the boat picks you up at Amphawa wharf, along the banks of Mae Khlong river, weaving through the canals continue to continue. visit 5 unique temples, including: Wat Thong Khuong, Wat Khae Klang, Wat Kasem Sorawaram, Wat Bang Phrom and Wat Bang Kung – unique ancient temples located deep in the trunk of a giant banyan tree.
Evening: You have dinner at the restaurant, the car picks you up at the hotel to rest and free to explore Bangkok City at night.
Morning: Have breakfast at the hotel. Then check out. The car will take you to the airport to check in for flight BKK-SGN.
The tour leader check for every customer safe, and see everyone in another trip.
We visited Ho Chi Minh City. An excellent 1-day tour of the city, with SaigonGlobal Tour, Ms. Ly, who was really knowledgeable, to temples, the Cathedral, old Post Office, Market and War Remnants Museum. We couldn’t have been more impressed, with all our many questions answered during the tour.
Such friendly and knowledgeable people who were able to answer all our questions about the city and the history from the terrible war.
Overall a good tour though we didn’t manage to visit Ben Thanh Market which was closed during the Tet Holidays.